Early Years Physical Education Conference
For PE Leads, Sports Coaches and Early Years Practitioners
Brought to you by SportyMinis and the Motor Skills Learning Academy, our 2023 early years physical education conference is one that can’t be missed! Offering insights and practical strategies for promoting physical development, motor & fundamental movement skills among young children.
The conference will cover a wide range of topics such as planning and delivering PE lessons, assessing children’s physical development, using indoor and outdoor spaces for active play, and much more.
- Walk away with hundreds of new and creative games
- 1 year access to Full PE programme by Motor Skills academy (worth £175)- giving you a full year’s worth of lesson plans
- Network with like minded individuals
- CPD opportunity (eligible for PE pupil Premium funding)
Join former professional athlete, Swiss Olympic Coach, Kindersports expert and founder of the Motor Skills Learning Academy Dominique Chiquet, along with Marnie Wills, dual international athlete, Primary and Secondary Physical Education Teacher and founder of SportyMinis to continue your professional development from our expert coaches.
Held on the 4th and 5th of March 2023 at the Chestnut Grove Academy in London. Each day will begin at 9:30am and end at 4:30pm.
There will be plenty of opportunities to network with other like minded professionals and share best practice. This is a must-attend event for anyone who wants to improve the way they deliver physical education to young children.
Tickets are only £99 with our early bird offer, saving you £60! Hurry, ends January 30th!
Here’s a sneak peek of what you’ll learn:
- How to build progressions from a simple game and teaching aid into a multitude of activities
- How to design activities to force the learning outcome you want (implicit learning)
- Advantages of a game-based approach & how to create games
- A simple system you can use to structure your lessons (development stage, versatility, game based approach, story)
- The importance of time on task to be a successful coach
- Skill zones, how to help young children develop their skills quickly and effectively.
- Why motor skill development is the ultimate path to successful sports participation, potential, and fun for young children ((Why Motor Skill learning and not exercise for children? Motor Skills to Coordination to Sport-specific skills. Genes versus experiences/ Importance of the early years.
- Use our top 100 games to quickly develop your confidence and credibility so you attract high-paying clients that love working with you
- Get full year access to 4 P.E. curriculums ages 3-7 that work and you can follow step by step.
This workshop will be limited to 100 participants so register while you still can.
Early Birds : £99 – January 30th
Full Price: £169- Feb 28th
Last Minute : £199 – night before